Thursday, April 16, 2009

Counting on days

Hey thr!
How have u been?
Wondering of who I'm asking?
well, the ans is just right in front of u when u look into a mirror!
Yeah....it's U!!

*************

It's been sumtime afta my last post.
No, I was not being lazy o stuck with my very own personality of being
hangat2 tahi ayam,
but was taking a short break;
allowing myself 2 switch into
the low-batt mode, the unwilling to study mode,
the hibernating mode, the emo-mo mode,
the depression mode, the nitemares mode.
No, not a gud habit.
But wut to do, it's exam month again, Grrrrr.......
Dat's just so me,
seeing me crying over fones n wet my blanket.
Tht's just so me.
I know....everyone will say
"apuuu....exam oni ma! Why r u stressing urself out of it? Steady lar..."
But I just can't take it.
I just can't.
So dun force me k.

Well, our first disagreement has just fell on today.
As agreed, we wont be meeting up until afta my exams.
But him, desperately, found himself a reason to insist on meetin up today afta his class.
But as for me, being naive thinks dat we'll be heading home right afta dinner but then this was not even in his list.
Afta assuring the actual thing before goin on wit the meet up,
both of us, not being in the correct mood, actually behaved unusually.

Of cos, we didnt get to meet up today,
u noe, my exam is near dddd,
AND,
I'm hanging a du-lan face on me,
cracking my head for my comm. skills coursework summore.
So, it's not a gud time for lovey-doveying.

*******

Well, guys will owes be guys.
No matter how unsatisfied they're with ur ans,
they'll just say
"nah...it's ok lar, js carry on wit wut u're duin ya, no worries for me here"
in a super-calm tone summore.
Not like women, when they say dis sentence, I'm sure it's owes in a more different tone.
Definitely not the usual ones.
Eventhough he tried to assure me tht nothin's goin bad on this, but u noe, u can just feel how much of the disappointment he's,
from the tone he speaks to you.
That really melts my heart.

But what to do....
I seriously can't do this by now,
but for sure, u'll have more of my love when I'm back on my usual mode ya!

Honestly speaking, I was being a lil immatured also when I got on my nerves n almost wanted to yell at him.
But I can say, if i were to do tht,
I'll be the dummbest gal ever in the history.
As for him, will be listed as the most innocent dude ever to be yelled at,
for not knowing the reason.
We're just too new to each other n yeah, still not knowing how we can actaully handle each other's temper.
Nvm....I'm sure I can figure out a way and get over this.

Hmmm.....boy, u just go to wait for another 7 more days.
Be patient ya.
I'm counting on days, 4 more days to Exam, 5 days to coursework due date, 7 days to you! Muahks!
Not forgetting, 9 more days to HOME!
and lastly, and the most important one, 15 more days to them!! My super duper lovely grandparents n my dearest uncle,
to be air-flown back to Miri, Sarawak all the way from Vancouver, Ca.
I love you all!

arrghh....too much thing to do now.
Nvm nvm.....cos It's more than enough when I have you with me!
btw, like i mentioned above, that im actually taking a break from all this rite, but the reason of me bloggin again 2nite, breakin my own vow, was because i miss him too much n with a lil of du-lan feeling in me tht nits to be expressed out.
And so it was.....hehehe
So afta this post, U, just got to wait for 7 days oso ya, just like my love.
Hahaha!!
Bear wit it ya, my dear!

Alrite, I shall continue on wit my coursework now.
Everyone, pls pray for me ya!
Thanks a lot!

Signin off,
Carrie the KPQueen =)

0 comments: