Thursday, April 30, 2009

Greetings from my Loveland!

Heyo!
Greetings from my Loveland!

Yes, I'm back at home for the 6th day (30/04/2009);
feeling superb! =)
But I'm here to post of my day on the 26/04/2009.
Hope u dun mind.
Blehhhh....=P
******

hmmmm.....
I was moving around for the past few days n dats why I'm here late.
Anyway, I'm kind of out of words today.
No, not cos of my mood,
but just that I'm a lil lazy,
but i promise this will not be repeated in my next post, okay?

A pic wud mean a thousand wrds,
am i right?
Yea, i have pics to share tho.
Just sum food n ppl tht I've miss for the past 2 mnths.

So, here we go!
Do Enjoy 'em!
=)
Dinner @ Siamese Secret blablabla.

*Donno its long name. haha!!*

yummy tummy Fish Fingers

Finger-licking goodie good hawaiian pizza! tttwoo thumbss upp!! =)
Mum's Aglio-Olio, it looks so pale kan, but it tastes superb
My one n only sibling *FYI : She's 6 yrs elder than me.
No, no, they aren't siblings but mum n daughter!

Urs Truly, with my favourita seafood pasta...yummmy! A must-eat for me! weeee.....=)

After dinner, went to visit my grandma n the apple of my eye.
Goshhh, heard tht he's grown so much more in just 2 mnths time.
when I see him for myself, haha, seriously, he did put on so so so much more weight!
Massive weight grown boi!

Seriously, he can reli make ur day.
He can reli make u laf + smile like a mad woman with all his tiny little actions n words.
better than a boyfren u hav for now.


Cute + Lovely + nauhgty = Adriel.

=P
ooh yea, carrying him in ur arms or chasin afta him is serisouly a gr8 way of losing weights.
make u sweat of 50ml.
cos he's just too GREAT to handle!

******

thr u go!

See him for urself!
My lovely nephew, Adriel.
-One fat boy-








yeah, that's just so him.
these pics are all requested and approved by him personally.
Freaking funny man when he asked my sis to take pics of him!
haahaha.....smart boi! Credits to him! muahks!
ohhh yeah, fyi, he's oni 2 yrs and 2 mnths old only.
but he so doesnt look like one rite?

yeah, many thinks that he's od 4 o 5 yrs old.
cos he's just way too faT!

Alrite, I shall end my post now.
stay tuned for the next....
c ya....

muahks!

Signing off,
Carrie the KPQueen =)




0 comments: